In this tutorial, we learn how to create a progressive house synth in Reason 4.0. Start with the mixer and add use the combinator. Right click, then create a polysonic synthesizer. Bring it down to four and then click the "show programmer" button. Select one, two, and three and then make sure your octave is four. Bring up the octave on the second so it's five. For the third oscilator, make it analog and make it a sign wave. This octave will go down one so you get some bass. Go to the mixer and move the balance to 92. This will give you more sound. Play your song after this and edit it if needed after you sample it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades