In this video, we learn how to make a basic dirty south loop arrangement in Reason. First, load up a synth loop from the Dirty South loops. Find one that you like, then find a drum loop for this. After you have loaded this, then load up a sampler to add to this. Play this and then start to edit the sound. You can higher and lower the volume and change the tempo as well. Take small sections at a time and then you will have a sound that you like! Save this when finished and come back to edit whenever you'd like.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades